Wednesday 4 January 2017

Another day, and the plans are getting more, and more set in stone.
Had a chat with one of the co-ordinators in camp today and found out a little bit more about my life over there. Looks like I'm going to be joining the long term chefs camp, and will be staying in a static caravan with some of the rest of the team. To prepare myself I spent the day watching Trailer Park Boys, whilst going though vege cookbooks. All feels very real now!
I'm a bit concerned about donations, after a slamming start it's tailed off a bit, and I don't want to pester my friends or take to Brewdog style begging on people's timelines. I'm hoping it will speed up again, but I think I'll give it a day or two before the next round of asking. Also I think when I get out there and people start reading the blog it might jump start it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment